This is my 'Valentine' creation for CDAC! The Heart Wreath image is from Priscilla of priscillastyles store, who is also the owner of Crafters' Digital Art Center.
It's been pretty quiet in CDAC, but let's hope that things start moving and people start participating in whatever activities are on the horizon! There are over 8,000 members, but only a handful are actively engaging in chatter, etc.
- Base is a white card stock
- Next layer is a sage colored DP with texture
- Red Heart paper is digital from Crafty Ann's
- Dotted DP is digital from Pixel Scrapper
- Heart Wreath image from Priscillastyles digitally colored by me
- Digital enhancements: Outer glow around Dotted paper and Image for effect
- A green gingham ribbon at the bottom
- Two red glitter embellies added to ribbon edges (I messed up the ribbon when attaching it to my card, so that's why I added the glitter embellies)
- Iridescent green bow applied to center of ribbon
- Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps die cut and edge distressed with ink