Friday, February 7, 2014

CDAC Valentine's Creation


This is my 'Valentine' creation for CDAC! The Heart Wreath image is from Priscilla of priscillastyles store, who is also the owner of Crafters' Digital Art Center.
It's been pretty quiet in CDAC, but let's hope that things start moving and people start participating in whatever activities are on the horizon! There are over 8,000 members, but only a handful are actively engaging in chatter, etc.

Card Details
- Base is a white card stock
- Next layer is a sage colored DP with texture
- Red Heart paper is digital from Crafty Ann's
- Dotted DP is digital from Pixel Scrapper
- Heart Wreath image from Priscillastyles digitally colored by me
- Digital enhancements: Outer glow around Dotted paper and Image for effect
- A green gingham ribbon at the bottom
- Two red glitter embellies added to ribbon edges (I messed up the ribbon when attaching it to my card, so that's why I added the glitter embellies) 
- Iridescent green bow applied to center of ribbon
- Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps die cut and edge distressed with ink 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sandi,

    I love this card and I left a comment at CDAC too. Your coloring is great!

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image - the base of the wreath is so realistic and then the hearts make it really fun. You did an awesome job on this card! Love your low carb blog - how crazy I never noticed you had another blog! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sandi...you did such a beautiful job with Priscilla's lovely image. I also wanted to thank you so much for popping by my blog and leaving some love for my Swan card.

    ReplyDelete