Friday, February 21, 2014

When I'm with you...


This is my favorite sentiment for my husband's Valentine's Card. I'm posting it late because it is my creation for Pattie's Creations Challenge 86 that starts today!
While I was making this card, Frank walked behind me at my crafting table and saw it. When I read the sentiment to him he said "That fits you and me perfectly". I'm always doing goofy things to make him laugh, and every time I try to outdo my last improv antic.
So, our theme today is 'Spots or Dots'. The Dalmatians have Spots, and my background paper has Dots, plus the sentiment has a line of Dots!

Card Details
- Base is white card stock
- Red digital DP with embossed hearts from Crafty Ann's
- Oval DP digitally created with lines and dots
- 'Dalmatians' image from Pattie's Creations digitally colored by me
- Digital sentiment from Sentimental Sundays
- Gold glitter on the dog tags

Challenges Entered
Paper Crafting Journey - Love is in the Air (Feb. 25)
Fab 'n Funky Challenge - Spots or Stripes (Feb. 24)
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Love is in the Air (Feb. 25)
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Love is in the Air (March 11)

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Love your card and that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,

    This is so cute and I am sure that Frank liked it too. This is perfect for our new challenge theme.

    Love
    your sister,
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this card, puppy love is soooooooo cute. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable Sandi! LOVE that image and your design is perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOVE YOU’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi, what a great way to conquer the spots challenge than with adorable dogs! Cute, cute, cute. Love your fun card for this challenge. BTW, I have been trying a lot of new low carb recipes after visiting your blog and some of the sites you recommended. Yum! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Sandi. Those dalmatians look amazing and I love the background and layout. Pretty heart paper too.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image and a wonderful card design! Thank you for joining in our challenge this time at Paper Crafting Journey, and good luck!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just delightful. Love the Dalmatian doggies with the heart strings in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw great card! Thanks for joining Fab n Funky this week. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted. Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandi, what a fun card!!! I'm sure your hubby just loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Sandi! Love the sentiment and the colouring of
    the cute image.

    ReplyDelete