This is my favorite sentiment for my husband's Valentine's Card. I'm posting it late because it is my creation for Pattie's Creations Challenge 86 that starts today!
While I was making this card, Frank walked behind me at my crafting table and saw it. When I read the sentiment to him he said "That fits you and me perfectly". I'm always doing goofy things to make him laugh, and every time I try to outdo my last improv antic.
So, our theme today is 'Spots or Dots'. The Dalmatians have Spots, and my background paper has Dots, plus the sentiment has a line of Dots!
- Base is white card stock
- Red digital DP with embossed hearts from Crafty Ann's
- Oval DP digitally created with lines and dots
- 'Dalmatians' image from Pattie's Creations digitally colored by me
- Digital sentiment from Sentimental Sundays
- Gold glitter on the dog tags
My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge - Color RED (Feb. 26)