Friday, March 7, 2014

Green for St. Patrick's Day


Our theme for Pattie's Creations Challenge 87 is 'GREEN for St. Patrick's Day'. Your creation does not have to be for St. Patrick's Day, but must have GREEN as your main color scheme!

Card Details
- Base is white card stock
- Next layer is Green digital paper
- Green Plaid background digitally created by me
- 'Cheerleader Pattieboop' from Pattie's Creations digitally colored by me
- Circular sentiment from Bizzy Becs
- Flower digital trim from Granny Enchanted
- Gold glitter on parts of the pom poms

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. She's so cute. Love that plaid background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, the image is great. As we say in Ireland "Is breá liom an cárta seo" ~ Niamh, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, I think my comment I just made didn't take as I wasn't signed in the right profile - hope you don't get two comments! I really like this fun card. My youngest daughter did competitive cheerleading a few years ago and she looked just like this except she was red white and blue. Cute card with cute papers, great coloring, and super image. have you ever tried loaded baked califlower - I am trying it this weekend. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card. The cheerleader looks all set to belt out a great birthday greeting to a special someone. Love the paper choice and those flowers you used as a border as well.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi,

    I love the color green on Pattieboop! I also love those tiny flowers on the top and bottom of your card.

    Love
    your sister,
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Love the GREEN! So bright and cheerful - just like YOU! And the cheerleader fits you too because you're always so encouraging!!!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete